PayScroll was created because the founders felt that other career websites were too traditional and conventional in their approach. They lack the interpersonal touch and they appear to be geared more towards employers than job seekers. At PayScroll, we believe that knowledge is power and social networks are even more powerful. Therefore, we would like to be the one who can help you achieve those career goals, realize those career dreams and build that career social network with the features offered on our website.
PayScroll™.com is not just a salary website, or a job board, or a career networking site, it is a combination of all three. Whether you are actively searching for a job, or wanting to expand your career network, this is your chance to interact with others to promote your talents and skills and share your insights with others in the PayScroll™ community.
- Job Center: Payscroll provides access to one of the largest databases of job listings online (featuring hundreds of thousands of jobs – updated daily), posting jobs directly from companies and recruiters as well as from newspapers, individual company websites, job boards, and anything else we can find.
- Salary Calculator: The salary calculator allows candidates to compare salaries by region and job type/position backed by the US Bureau of Labor & Statistics
- Questions and Answers Community: Payscroll users have a forum to ask career related questions to our team of career experts as well as receive answers from their peers. As a member of the PayScroll community, you can build and manage your professional relationships through your personal, professional and skills profiles, and through your interaction with other members in the QnA community.
- Career Corner: The Career Corner is updated weekly with new editorials, articles and blog posts by the Payscroll team of expert recruiters and writers Education Center: Candidates often have trouble sifting through the decisions surrounding advanced education – our Education Center helps navigate with our network of counselors.
A to-be graduate or a fresh graduate
- Scouring the Internet for salary information on jobs in the real world.
- Preparing to negotiate for that first job.
- Searching for jobs that pay well in the real world.
- Searching for that one perfect job to call your first.
- Network with other peers or experienced professionals in the PayScroll™ community.
An experienced employee
- Desiring a pay raise from your current employer.
- Advancing your career with a different employer.
- Searching for a change of environment in a new city or state.
- Considering a career change to a different profession or industry.
- Network with other peers in your current profession or industry in the PayScroll™ community.
Search for Job Listings. Anyone can search for current job listings by Job Title and Location.
Search for Salary Information. As a member of the PayScroll™ community, you can search for salary information using 2 different search criteria: Job Title and Location OR Job Title and Company.
Compare salary information. Compare salary information by location, companies, or job positions using PayScroll™'s innovative report interface.
Build your network. Invite your friends to join or make new friends at the PayScroll™ community.
Share your insights. Share your opinions using PayScroll™'s QnA feature on career related topics. Obtain another perspective on a certain occupation; in certain locations or an inside perspective on what it’s really like to work for certain companies.
Share your salary profile anonymously. Share your salary profile anonymously with the PayScroll™ community, as others would have done the same for you.